Wirehaired Pointing Griffon

JFan02

Good news and bad news,

The good news is that my wife and I are expecting our first child!

The bad news is that due to this, I am afraid that I won't have enough time to work him and help him to reach his full potential.

He has his dew claws removed and his shots are up to date. (I can provide the records for this.) I also have a crate, several chew toys and a couple of wings for him.

Please PM me for any inquiries.

Thanks.

That's a shame you that you feel the need to get rid of that little guy. Hopefully someone on this site can help. If you have a problem finding him a good home let me know as I have some contacts with WPG people. How about the breeder, will he help you out?

It would be helpful if you posted some additional information about the pup. Date whelped, background, pedigree and how much you are aking for him.

Good luck to you and congrats on tne new baby!

Zeb,

Thanks for the help. I needed to add some more info.

He is 10 weeks old. He is AKC registered. I have the pedigree as well.

He is already retrieving his toys back and has shown lot of desire with the pheasant wing. It really is breaking my heart to get rid of him but the new kid comes first.

Thanks.

I send the picture of your pup and the pedigrees to a friend of mine that is in the loop when it comes to WPG's. He may be hunting so I'm not sure when he will get back to me.

As young as your pup is and as short of time that you've had him I would still recommend asking the breeder if he would take him back or be able to assist you with a placement. Maybe Prairie Kennel had more people wanting pups than there were pups in the litter so there could be some potential there for buyer.

You never did say what you were hoping to get for the pup.

Last edited:
Did not see any NAVHDA notes on the pedigrees, but did see a NAVHDA judge as one of the ancestors owners--Julie Carlstrom.
________
Vivio

Last edited:
Back