Winter fun In MN

FCSpringer

This is what many in MN do for fun when hunting is over.

P2120117.jpg

P2120119.jpg

P2120120.jpg

P2120121.jpg

P2120123.jpg

:beer: My initial thought is that a lot of beer is consumed at such an event.

That is a big tailgate party, or ice shanty party!!!!!:coolpics:

Looks like the most fun you could have with your clothes on...layer upon layer upon layer upon layer.

Man that looks cold.:coolpics:

man you guys take it serious $100,000.00 worth of prizes that's pretty good for beer drinking :cheers: and fishing:coolpics:

FCS, I thought ice fishing was about getting away to solitutde? That must have been the extroverts ice fishing tourney:D

You'd find me on the other side of the lake.

Well Chris, It is the Viking Sportsman who put it on, they buy land around here and it is public land, along with habitat projects. Also raising and releasing birds. So many people go. Roughly 6,000. That generates a lot of $ in one day, so for those who wonder how to get land here is one way to help, Sportsman's clubs. This is a smaller contest. My brother in law and I have both won 4 wheelers. They give away a new truck, many great prizes. + it is only 3 hrs long and a great time with lots of food and fun. There also is several thousands in raffel prizes too. Brainerd has one over 150,000$ in prizes.

For those wondering we fish for what ever you can catch and get on the board:thumbsup: It is all about the size. Most people catch Sunfish, perch, walleye, northern pike, bass, rock bass, or crappie.

Last edited:
Back