Wings Works Hunting Vest

How do you like it? Are you familiar with the Cordura one?

I like it and probably won’t ever wear it out. I can’t make a comparison between the two materials since I haven’t actually seen the Cordura vest. I will say that I could have gotten by with the Cordura just fine and would have liked it all the same.

I bought one this year from a fellow member on this forum. I could not be more satisfied with this vest. It is made of really high quality. The only thing is that if you get out and jump small corners it is a pain to put on and off. So get a smaller vest for that :D. I only use it when I get in the bigger fields or will be walking for miles. It hauls everything with ease.

I got a gift certificate to Wingworks for Christmas and just received the vest in the mail today. The quality is top notch. It seems like it will be extremely comfortable in the field.

By all accounts a well-made, practical vest.
I looked at them early when production was low and advertisement word of mouth....the owner seems a very helpful fella.
But I have for over 4 decades gone to suspenders to avoid a pant's belt and avoided belts and especially chest straps as too confining when on a vest....can't begin to see the positives in them now.
WW has indeed become the thing-to-have as somehow indicative of a thinking birdhunter.
Not a bad thing if you like bandwagons.

This will be the second season for mine. I really liked it when i used it last year. Very comfy, enough storage for shells and other needed items. No complaints from me on this product. Highly recommend it

Bob emailed me today I will have mine before pheasant opener.:thumbsup: Cant wait to try it out.

Bob emailed me today I will have mine before pheasant opener.:thumbsup: Cant wait to try it out.

I cant wait to barrow it sense your time is limited ill put it to good use im sure my dog will love the extra water I can carry for him :D

I got mine a week ago, used it last weekend. This vest is as advertised and well worth the investment. Construction is top notch. Took a little over a week to get it once I placed my order. Comfort level for me was a 10. I could walk all day with this vest, but I think my legs would give out first. It may seem a little expensive to some, but I think it is definitely worth the money. It will last for many, many years and is custom made in the USA!

After reading all the good comments on this forum about the Wingworks vest I got one for this season. It was even better than what I had expected. It fits like a glove and the water bottles are just handy! My hunting buddies now are getting one. I usually use the Cableas upland strap vest which I really liked but the wingworks is just made so much heavier and very user friendly. You feel like a nascar driver pulling down those staps allowing for a snug fit, and the weight is evenly distributed. Can't say enough about this vest!!

Back