Wild IL pheasant hunting videos

1pheas4

Nice! Good watching on a cold winters night. :thumbsup:

NICE....congrats from a fellow IL pheasant hunter:cheers:

although the film quality is a bit rough...the production is excellent....I'm an ex-camera man I appreciate quality of production as much as content...

Rascal, those are not my videos. Just making sure you're not confusing me with Randy.:cheers: lol

Nick

Not a video but a few photos from today. I was driving around the Harvard area today when I saw this wild rooster running along the ditch. Something you don't see our wild pheasants do. Turns out where he crossed the road there was a 3-4 foot high chain link fence he couldn't get through. That allowed me to get a few pics of him until he boogied out of there.

I had my smaller lens with me so I had to crop the photos---there a bit blurry---sorry.

Nick

Can never get enough looks at these guys!:thumbsup:

Good stuff Nick. I saw a hen and rooster on the gravel shoulder in the Freeport area this past week. Lots of nice looking fields along 20 in that area.

Nice! I can remember when fields like that were all over Pennsylvania! Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

I saw this video just the other day as well, wonder where they are hunting? State ground? Almost looks like it could be Saybrook PHA

Yeah not sure:confused:. I was thinking private land because of the food plot attached to the habitat.

Back