Who's going out in the snow this weekend, do you like hunting in snow storms?

GCB,
Tell that young man of yours I'm mighty proud of him and I really miss giving him what for like I did the first of the year but I think he enjoyed it as much as I did.

Love it!!!

Phez hunting in the snow is the BEST!!! Headed out West next weekend with one buddy, meeting another. I hope there is snow. I've heard conflicting reports about the bird numbers in the area we are going to, but I'm confident that our chances are much better if there is fresh snow! NW Kansas.

I am happy to report that if was a memorable weekend. Plenty of birds, did not see one deer hunter in the field. I had great success on the WIHA. The snow was deep and silent. I did not even see any other hunters that were crazy enough to hunt on Sat. in the wind and snow. More out on Sunday. Met up with a young local kid who had a desire to hunt but no experiance and no dog. We flush some tight sitting hens and a great group of birds. He is hooked. Another epic hunt in your great state.

i ust got back from phillips county lots of snow went for 3 days just by myself if i would of had another guy could hav really had some fun man its hard doing by yourself but i had a blast hunted some walk in that i had never hunted i was really surprised lots of birds and no pressure maybe cause i went in the middle of week. 2 parrots a day all on walk in and a few quail,just cant get a covey to work where i can get my dog multiple points ,they get up on the other side of pines cant see where they fly ,land but oh well im lucky just to be out and go

Back