Where would you go

Lets say your boss found out you were spending all day looking at the UPH website:eek: But after some research he found out it made you mega efficent at your job:thumbsup: So he decided to let you hunt any animal you wanted as long as it wasn't in North America (All expense paid trip):10sign: What would you decided to hunt and where?

If I could go anywhere with out getting killed I think I would go to the middle east in pursuit of ring-less breeds of true pheasants. I always wanted to see them in their native habitat/lands. To hunt them on top of it would be icing on the cake for me:thumbsup: --1pheas4

South Africa for guinea fowl, sand grouse, quail, and francolin.

Either that or Sweden for black grouse and capercilli (sic?).

Last edited:
I always thought a pigeon or dove shoot in South American would be fun.

Quail Hound beat me to the post. That is my dream hunt Bird Hunting in Africa........Bob

Haymaker, there are some nice red stag in Argentina, plus you would be able to throw in a dove shoot and walk up some perdiz.:thumbsup:

Cooty,

I'd love to take an Ibec. Heck I love to take a rocky mountain Big Horned sheep With a full curl. I'd love to hunt goldens, Reeves and many other Pheasants in their native habitats. I could go one for ever on this thread. Great Thread. Come on powerball.:thumbsup::10sign::cheers:

I like to shoot driven grouse in Scotland, with a matched pair of Purdey's or H&H Royal sidelocks. Only downer would be if they make you wear nickers!

Theres a train that crosses Africa with the purpose of multiple stops and bird hunting. Combine that with big game and I can't imagine better.

black angus at cootville. why are some yellow spotted?

Alright buttbrain:mad: I hope you had fun painting my bulls a$$ yellow:mad: You just wait I got a good one for you:D

Great answers guys:thumbsup: I got to look these animals up so I know what they look like. I was surprised by how some of you choose a feathered beast over the four legged type.

Alright buttbrain:mad: I hope you had fun painting my bulls a$$ yellow:mad: You just wait I got a good one for you:D

Great answers guys:thumbsup: I got to look these animals up so I know what they look like. I was surprised by how some of you choose a feathered beast over the four legged type.

i enjoyed it more than the bull did:D glad i picked the old one with a limp. good thing i didnt get trampled. would of sucked explaining that one to management. the 5 why accident report would of been embareassing to fill out. 1 why did this accident happen. answer because i was a dumb a$$. why 2. why were you a dumb a$$. born that way i guess. why 3,4, and 5 would of really been tough. then the report goes to the vp level and a conference call with ALL company managers. dang maybe i better grow up and act my age.

Back