Where to find this or that, arm UPH :)

FCSpringer

Thought I would start a post on where we find ammo, product hard to find, guns etc. At least during the panic.:rolleyes: That way we can help out the hunting guys instead of the hoarders, who will sell it back to you inflated.

Starting. Got my new XDM at Scheels in St. cloud MN. Three more out there at Fargo, and G Forks stores.

Scheels St Cloud MN had a but load of 223 FMJ and SP which will work for varmints in a crunch. Only time I have seen this out any place.

Mills Fleet in St Cloud has some 9mm FMJ and a few Self D roounds. Out Nation wide I am told. ALL THERE LAST NIGHT AT CLOSING.

Last edited:
I've been getting mine at the mom & pop gun store where I buy my guns at. Seems like he has what I need every time I go there. Acouple of times he didn't have what I needed and was able to get it in within a week. I go to Creekside Outfitters in Garrett,IN. The owner is former military and is a gunsmith as well.

Good thinking FC. I know many are trying to grab some ammo, as it's in high demand right now. It's done this several times over the last 10 years. It will blow over..it always goes.

I'm a shotgun person for the most part. Shotgun ammo hasn't been too tough to come by. I still have plenty on hand. I need to pick up a number of cases of 12ga trap loads, otherwise I'm pretty much set for the next......10-20-maybe the rest of my life.

Picked up some 223 55 gr Nosler balistic tip for yotes. Had to pay 41$ a box for 50 round box. Had to buy 10 boxes. Any one near by can buy 5 if you like. I don't need that many. Perfect varmint loads. If you want them 5 are available, just let me know. There is none on the shelf any place here. If there is it was super spendy loads, or cheap FMJ.

Picked up some 223 55 gr Nosler balistic tip for yotes. Had to pay 41$ a box for 50 round box. Had to buy 10 boxes. Any one near by can buy 5 if you like. I don't need that many. Perfect varmint loads. If you want them 5 are available, just let me know. There is none on the shelf any place here. If there is it was super spendy loads, or cheap FMJ.

It's not like their not going to make it anymore. Sooner or later they will get caught back up with supplies, as they did after the 2008 election. Things will settle down. Still a kind offer by you FC, not a bad idea to have a few extra shells laying around.

Should take em to town with a sign. Every place i looked they were gone. And always another looking,LOL. 9mm and 223 are pretty much sold out Nation wide. Cant find em on line even. GB is it. Other then a few crap loads. I saw 4 boxes of 20 at wally worls a couple weeks ago, 42$. I passed, another guy took a couple. Funny, we speed walked in the door at the same time, and walked right to the same spot,LOL.:D No BS:cheers:

If we were only smart enough to have invested in gun and ammo producers before this run we would be living high on the hog right now.:cheers: Seriously though I went and tried to get some .22 rounds the other day and couldn't find any :eek: Damn, my 10-22 os the only assault rifle I own too.:D

i picked up 1050 rounds of HP .22 LR's for 20 bucks the other day. so im set for a while, but it seems like the ruger 10/22's like the blue box federal rounds.

I went to sportsman warehouse here in Colorado Springs and not only were they almost out of pistol ammo but they were really low on shotgun shells.

Back