Where on the road! Hows it looking?

TheKChunter

Were heading up to private land in watertown, usually we work our way to public and stay in aberdeen. Were going to go up to britton this year we think, any reports? We see a lot of water on the map is hard to get to the hunting spots or are they even worth it?

Any feed back is good feedback.if it flys it dies!

Britton was very tough last year, haven't heard yet about this year. We frequent there and last year was bad enough we started venturing further away. Not sure if we'll go there this year or not or stay a little further south where we did better last year.

I live in Watertown and the bird numbers in this area have been dismal for quite a few years. I'm sure there are areas on private land that hold some birds but hunting public around here is really tough. I usually head 50-100 miles west to find some birds.

I live in Watertown and the bird numbers in this area have been dismal for quite a few years. I'm sure there are areas on private land that hold some birds but hunting public around here is really tough. I usually head 50-100 miles west to find some birds.

Zeb, what was the last year you remember it being good around Watertown? I spent a lot of time in the area back in 2002-2006

Webguy

Zeb, what was the last year you remember it being good around Watertown? I spent a lot of time in the area back in 2002-2006

Webguy

I lived in Aberdeen for over 30 years before moving to Watertown in 2011. The hunting sucked in the area when I moved here and hasn't gotten any better. However, I think in the years prior to 2011 that the hunting was pretty decent in the Watertown area.

Back