Whats your favorite SB snack

Beer don't count guys:D Mines PIZZA yum yum yum yum yum:D:cheers:

:10sign:GO PACK GO:10sign:
:cheers:

Whats your favorite Superbowl ever played? Mines the one where the Bills kicker missed the FG at the end and the Gaints won. Fun game to watch.

I make a bowl of meat and cheese. I have Ham, Roast Beef, Sausages 2-3 different ones. Sharp cheddar cheese and others if I have them, it all has to go on a Ritz cracker. If it is a cheese or meat that will go good with a Ritz it is in the bowl. I'm not a beer drinker so Coffee or a 7up are my drinks

Cheese Dip: Rotel, Green Chilies, Velveeta, Cream of Chicken Soup, Evap. Milk
Sweet Chili Smokies: Pkg Smokies, Heinz Chili Sauce, Grape Jelly
Vegie Tray
Beverages...lots of them!

Marinated Elk tenderloin, Lemon Pepper Quail, BBQ Pheasant, Sorry Coot, and BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers::cheers:

Bleu, can I come over to your house 4 the SB??? :D Or you can bring some of those wild-game treats over to my place & I'll supply the beverages - I've got a 126" HD Theater w/surround sound down in the Man-Cave, it's like front row seats on the 50 yd line!!! :))

SB Snacking

Beer and pizza

Cream cheese with cocktail sauce and little shrimp on it and spread on a cracker. I'll eat anything really though, as long as it goes good with whatever I'm drinking at the time. :cheers:

i usually smoke a bunch of goose breast .. we eat the shit outta it. yuummmm

Little smoky weiners, chips and salsa, Back strap, and this shrimp dip stuf the wife makes for ritz crackers, good stuff. ahh hell I like whats in front of me.:D these dried or roast beef pickel wraps with cream cheese inside is good too. Favorite game was a few years ago when the Titans played and Eddie George fell short a foot or so on the winning run as time ran out, that was a great game.

use to love hot chicken wings. ate 2 1/2 #'s of them the last packer playoff game. finally recovered from it. might stay away from wings for a while to protect innocent bystanders:rolleyes:

Back