what do you do when it is 92 and humid?

If it would rain here, I'd go outside & sit in it!

WTH Jmac? Its pouring here right now, I can't remember it ever raining here in July. Keep your monsoon down there where it belongs lol.:D

we got dumped on last night 2+ inches in short order. It is exactly what we need this time of the year, for good bird numbers. One more rain like this and Game on. The salt river in PhX is flowing, only seen this happen once in, 25 years.:thumbsup:

Sweet. Down in the foothills a little south of me they got hammered with a few inches, flash floods and all.:eek: That is February/ March weather for us, definitely not July. Glad to hear the dessert is getting a nice soaking. Mojave got a good shot too, should help the critters down there.:cheers:

WTH Jmac? Its pouring here right now, I can't remember it ever raining here in July. Keep your monsoon down there where it belongs lol.:D

Yes it rain like heck, we got 2+" in some parts of the valley. The Salt river, usual dry, was running. We need it to fill the tanks, for the wildlife, its a good thing.

Robert, I thought it never rained in sunny southern california. LOL

Yes it rain like heck, we got 2+" in some parts of the valley. The Salt river, usual dry, was running. We need it to fill the tanks, for the wildlife, its a good thing.

Robert, I thought it never rained in sunny southern california. LOL

It doesn't but it pours, man it pours.:cheers:

Last edited:
Back