what do you do when it is 92 and humid?

92? Jump for joy, run the dogs hard or think "damn its warm for April". Lol. Lots of swim time for the pups this time of year.:cheers:

Out here, we'd enjoy the cooler weather . . .

A cool front came through here last night. (Northern MN)
Drooped the temps about 30 degrees.
dang near need a jacket.

Dog still needs exercise, so you take em swimming!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrJfx4ARbIw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Little guy is pretty fast in the water in my opinion...not surprising since he is shaped like a torpedo Lol!

I jump for joy. 106 and dew point 70+ hot, as hell you have no idea what hot is. 117 last week and humidity off the chart. Morning temps 98 to start. I've been leaving for work at 2am and it's been over a 100 ever day. That answer your question? :D

This is an easy one.

SIT IN AIR CONDITIONED LIVING ROOM AND WATCH HUNTING SPORTS
ON THE TV.;):D: :rolleyes:

I jump for joy. 106 and dew point 70+ hot, as hell you have no idea what hot is. 117 last week and humidity off the chart. Morning temps 98 to start. I've been leaving for work at 2am and it's been over a 100 ever day. That answer your question? :D

jmac,
I hear you. I was stationed in Phoenix and it would be 95-100 degrees when I went to work at 430-5am and the sun wasn't up yet. Nothing moves between 10-3pm in less you have to because of the heat. On the flip side you could golf on the cheap if you wanted to go out in that heat.

Last edited:
jmac,
I hear you. I was stationed in Phoenix and it would be 95-100 degrees when I went to work at 430-5am and the sun wasn't up yet. Nothing moves between 10-3pm in less you have to because of the heat. On the flip side you could golf on the cheap if you wanted to go out in that heat.

Yes no one from phoenix golf's after 8 am, it's to dang hot. Today was great Rain and 84 for the high so far. It will be ugly hot monday, the trade off. :thumbsup:

In july and august It's not a dry heat. Monsoon. Right now at 4:30 am It 82 with 71 humidity.

Last edited:
In july and august It's not a dry heat. Monsoon. Right now at 4:30 am It 82 with 71 humidity.

Supposed to be humid here this week too. Heat we can handle, heat and humidity? No thanks. :(

Boy's a little snow fell the other day on top of Loveland Pass!!! :thumbsup:

Boy's a little snow fell the other day on top of Loveland Pass!!! :thumbsup:

That's just not nice Bleu.:( I'll be sure to send you lots of pics of green grass and sunny skies come January. :D

That's just not nice Bleu.:( I'll be sure to send you lots of pics of green grass and sunny skies come January. :D

No need!! I am already jealous of your bird hunting abilities and your picture skills, so quit rubbing it in!!!LOL!!!! Hope your season is safe and bountiful!!!:thumbsup:

As little as possible.

Actually has not been to bad in eastern SD THO HUMID TEMPS NOT UNREAL.
Idid tkae the hounds swimming Sat and Sunday.

WTH Jmac? Its pouring here right now, I can't remember it ever raining here in July. Keep your monsoon down there where it belongs lol.:D

Back