What a Night!!!

chadsbritt

WOW!!! Last night's Northern Colorado Pheasants Forever banquet was a huge success. The crowd was wonderful and the energy was great. THANK YOU to all of those that made it out and supported the cause. I'm confident we blew last year's numbers out of the water.

If anyone missed the event, Denver is having their banquet next weekend.

Chad

:thumbsup::10sign:

Yea, it was a fun night! Thanks Chad and all the other Pheasant Forever volunteers that made the banquet fun for everyone involved. :thumbsup:

My wife (Lisa) won the 1/2 day Pheasant & Quail trip for two to Open Country Adventures in Nebraska and we are planning on making it a 2-3 day event for us for the upcoming season.

Chad, the last 2 weeks of last years pheasant hunt was my wife's first ever pheasant hunts, she signed up for the upcoming Northern Colorado Ladies Outdoor Activity Day in hopes of being accepted and to gain some new skills for the upcoming season. If there is anything you can do to help my wife to get accepted for this activity day please do? She could really use it and she will really enjoy it!! If there is any further information you need from me or my wife please let me know? Thanks Chad! :thumbsup:

Yea, it was a fun night! Thanks Chad and all the other Pheasant Forever volunteers that made the banquet fun for everyone involved. :thumbsup:

My wife (Lisa) won the 1/2 day Pheasant & Quail trip for two to Open Country Adventures in Nebraska and we are planning on making it a 2-3 day event for us for the upcoming season.

Chad, the last 2 weeks of last years pheasant hunt was my wife's first ever pheasant hunts, she signed up for the upcoming Northern Colorado Ladies Outdoor Activity Day in hopes of being accepted and to gain some new skills for the upcoming season. If there is anything you can do to help my wife to get accepted for this activity day please do? She could really use it and she will really enjoy it!! If there is any further information you need from me or my wife please let me know? Thanks Chad! :thumbsup:

Send me a PM with her name and I'll make sure she's on the list. I don't think we're full, so she should be good to go, but I'll make sure. That's great she's interested in the sport. Also, I'm glad to hear you won the pheasant hunt. :thumbsup:

The only thing I bought was a $350 hat. :eek:

I bought a Hat too:cheers::cheers: dang but mine cost me 400.00 BUT.......

I had a great time, Have a gun i am scared to take out of the box ( it is so perty)
I was amazed at all the people there! That was great hope it doubles next year!!

Back