Whale Wars

I was just wondering what your thoughts on whaling and the show would be. My personal opinion is let them kill some whales. I think it would be cool to shoot one. Plus you get the bonus of watching the nice sweet kind sea shepards.

Last edited:
my opinion is it makes it into a bigger problem than it really is so we kill a few whales every year big deal the eskimos did it for years and nobody ever stoped them tree huggers wow

well i think their theory is the japs are killing TOO many whales in a year only for a research purpose, then sell the whale for susi... i think they arent doing a research and killing the whales for susi to begin with.

the guy whos trying to stop whaling is abit in over his head at times. im sure if the whales are gonna be perished soon, they will impose that the whales are on a list of not to kill and let it re populate.

i dunno. its a political war basically if you ask me.

My wife and I watch the show every chance we get. I think it should be on the Comedy Network not Animal Planet. Those guys could screw up a wet dream. No matter which side you are you have to find there incompetence quite funny.

My wife and I watch the show every chance we get. I think it should be on the Comedy Network not Animal Planet. Those guys could screw up a wet dream. No matter which side you are you have to find there incompetence quite funny.

Well said:thumbsup:

The research thing is lame but then again the sea sheperds aren't far behind.Let the japs kill some for tradition and the rich japs. Make them pay the sea sheperds so they can go on a new crusade and everyones happy.

Whale wars is a pretty interesting show actually. I find myself addicted to that show and I get quite a laugh at some of these characters. Water cannons... LOL!

Back