weather

thurrealty

I know we cant do anything about it...but how is the weather in Kansas? I saw that big pile up on I-70 from yesterday...didnt know how bad it was? About six inches of snow here( KY )....gonna watch The Shining today...maybe this time someone would answer the phone when Scatman calls. If I go to the basement and see those:thumbsup: two little girls....just kidding...apparently I got too much time on my hands huh?

I know we cant do anything about it...but how is the weather in Kansas? I saw that big pile up on I-70 from yesterday...didnt know how bad it was? About six inches of snow here( KY )....gonna watch The Shining today...maybe this time someone would answer the phone when Scatman calls. If I go to the basement and see those:thumbsup: two little girls....just kidding...apparently I got too much time on my hands huh?
We didn't get much in the way of snow, a dusting at the most

The snow was blowing hard yesterday! Then, like a switch was flipped, it would stop, then start again. Almost nothing in the way of new accumulation but it is plenty cold. As hard as it was blowing yesterday, I thought I might wake up to a real mess. Let's hope that's the last we'll see of the snow.

it was colder then a witches tit yesterday in Lawrence, had to go see the g/f for valentines day.

You're right brittany, it was weird. Sometimes the snow would be kinda steady and then the next minute it was just windy with no snow and then steady snow again just glad it didn't accumulate. I'm ready to go fishin!

Thought I left the Montana weather behind about 20 years ago. This winter looks like it caught up to me again. Yesterday was a strange weather day , white out one minute not a flake the next. I think those poor unsuspecting drivers got a little dose of black ice with a pinch of ground blizzard throw in.
OilnFeathers

Back