WANTED dog trailer

they are nice but that is a lot of money. You could buy a small trailer and build around it with plywood for a lot less.

My friend has walkers for coon hunting and he built a dog trailer out of wood and it is very nice all for around a couple hundred bucks.

I found one this year very well used it was used to haul coyote dogs around for backup dogs it needs alot of work but I only spent 200 on it I can put a little into it

My dad has a 4 dog but it will easily hall more as the bay's are huge. Has top storage as well. Not sure the brand as it is a little older. Pulls great, new lights and wiring. Bulldog hitch. I think he wants $1500. I'll check and get pics if you want to look at it. It is located in Dalhart, TX. Let me know...

Texas is a little far but I'd love to see pics

I have a buddy that travels alot maybe I could work something out.

I have a 6 hole with large storage area diamond plate only made one trip to SD. Like new, Guy in IL builds them. I would take 1350.00 for it.
thx bobby g

Used 2003 crow river aluminum dog trailer 6 hole

USED 2003 CROW RIVER ALUMINUM DOG TRAILER 6 HOLE
This aluminum trailer has full top storage with a lid on each side, special ventilation on top, 6 individual compartments with flow through compartment top, front storage chest, all doors are louvered for ventilation, and every latch is lockable. The wheels are 16 " with a full size spare on back of the trailer. 2" ball with 4 pin wiring hook up. New tires and mats in each dog compartment. $5900 www.trophytimegundogs.com

Back