Vikes Get A New Stadium

UGUIDE

Personally I don't know all the details and don't see my self going to many games.

I do however think the stadium is a necessary evil and will be good for the state overall. I also would hate to see the state lose the team so am happy they will have a home for a long time.

GO VIKES!!

After the Palace at Arlington was built...the ticket prices for Cowboy games doubled; along with the beer, hot dogs, and anything else you purchased on the property.

Vikes will be in MN for at least 30 more years. :)
Will be ready for the 2016 Season? 3 more years at Metrodome 1 year at TCF then into the new stadium.
Estimated 6 million some man hours goes into the project. $975 million goes into it. If you don't buy a game day ticket or play pull tabs it won't cost you a penny. :cheers:

Vikes will be in MN for at least 30 more years. :)
Will be ready for the 2016 Season? 3 more years at Metrodome 1 year at TCF then into the new stadium.
Estimated 6 million some man hours goes into the project. $975 million goes into it. If you don't buy a game day ticket or play pull tabs it won't cost you a penny. :cheers:

Don't forget as part of the deal the Target Center gets a renovate plus TCF field gets upgrades including heating coils under the turf ala Lambeau field. Oh and it's looking more and more like the Wilfs will pony up for a retractable roof. :thumbsup:

All around its a win win proposition for everyone not just the Wilfs. :cheers:

Last edited:
great they get to stay in minnesota!!!!!:cheers: this will help the pack and viking rivalry last forever. just look at how good the twins are doing in thier new stadium. suppose the same thing will happen to the vikes when they play in the new stadium. :confused: i had to say it. i couldnt let cootie beat me to it.:rolleyes:

great they get to stay in minnesota!!!!!:cheers: this will help the pack and viking rivalry last forever. just look at how good the twins are doing in thier new stadium. suppose the same thing will happen to the vikes when they play in the new stadium. :confused: i had to say it. i couldnt let cootie beat me to it.:rolleyes:

Not likely, the Vikes won't be down for long.

Big difference in ownership between the two. One is committed and isn't afraid to spend to get quality players, the other nickels and dimes their way to new acquisitions.

Last edited:
Back