Veterans Day

jmac

I want to wish a very happy veterans day to all who have served.:cheers: I'm headed to the VFW to remember a few people, and meet some old friends.

Last edited:
Totally agree with jmac...thank you to all of you veterans! Thank you for fighting for us and for our freedom. Enjoyed the turkey lunch in Akron, IA at the VFW!

Why, thank you! Moreover, this ole boy received a happy Veterans' Day card, a first. Pretty nice.

Last edited:
Had supper the other night at Red Lobster and a group of veterans from the South Dakota State Veterans Home came in for dinner--ya gotta remember those that served our country-- so I picked up the tab for them--:)

Had supper the other night at Red Lobster and a group of veterans from the South Dakota State Veterans Home came in for dinner--ya gotta remember those that served our country-- so I picked up the tab for them--:)

SDJIM that sir was a class act. :thumbsup::10sign::cheers:

Good on you, sir!

I hope that some day given the opportunity I have the chance to demonstrate the same class and respect. Your example has made this son and grandson of servicemen hopefully a better, more humble and more thoughtful citizen.

Thank you, gentlemen.

I would like to add that if you or anyone you know is a WW2 veteran it would be a great experience to go on a Honor Flight to the WW2 memorial in DC. Got the priveledge of taking my DAD and also being a vet did enjoy it too. There are many chapters all over the country and they take trips during spring and fall so the weather isnt so bad. Dont worry if you cant get around very good as there are lots of wheelchairs and people to push them. We all owe a great deal to all veterans for without them we would not have the freedoms we enjoy.

Back