UPH Softball Mockup Jersey

webguy

UPH Owner/Founder
Staff member
Hey guys, I got suckered into paying for our softball jersey's this year being the nice guy I am (questionable). The orange wasn't blaze... this was the best I could do. I wanted to get some UGUIDE caps to go along with it, but I think the blaze wouldn't look right. Maybe camo hats would look good.

uph-jersey.jpg

Cool Jersey. Where are tryouts being held - Florida or Arizona?

I like it as well; camo with blaze caps would look great

Looks good Ryan, gee it makes wish I could still play ball---Bob

Awesome look for a jersey! Would be proud to wear it. Will be in Florida on Sat. and will be looking you up for a tryout for bench warmer, if there is any room left! LOL
Rod:cheers:

Try old guys in the Twin Cities metro area. AZ? I wish! Mexico was a good break though. Will be nice when the weather warms up. I'm getting tired of the cold weather... but wow, do I love hunting in cold weather!

Slick looking shirt, I think the camo hats would really set the whole thing. Then again a black hat with Orange letters would look pretty slick too.;)

I have played all over. The last few years, I have limited myself a little bit. I have played in the north metro.

North Metro? Diamonds maybe? Sounds good. I'll be meeting with the boys in a month here. If we need any subs or extras, I'll hollar at you. Would you be intersted in playing metro tourneys with us? We like to drink the Coors Light.

Ryan

Slick looking shirt, I think the camo hats would really set the whole thing. Then again a black hat with Orange letters would look pretty slick too.;)

Jubilee... you got me thinking now. I agree, both sound good.

Back