Uph goose hunt

BleuBijou

Went out with a fellow UPHer for a quick hunt before the SuperBowl!!!! BearTlex aka"WoodChuck" got a little meat for the freezer!! Hen Hen Rooster could not make it, as he had a higher calling this morning!!!! Plus he had to clean his 400 inch HD Tele. before the big game!!!! LOL:cheers:
IMG_4489.jpg
IMG_4481.jpg
IMG_4482.jpg

I wish we could still hunt:mad:
looks like a good time:thumbsup:

Dang, sure wish I coulda gone with you guys! Nice lookin deke set-up, but bet we might have had a few more in the bag if you woulda waited till sometime other than Sunday for a "higher caller"... :D

Maybe we can squeak in one morning yet be4 the closer!!! If not, I'm callin a combo duck/goose shoot next yr on one of those river sandbars... :thumbsup: :cheers:

You guys are lucky, The only kind of hunting we have right now, is looking for the top of the snow shovel handle sticking out of the snow. Great pics.

You guys are lucky, The only kind of hunting we have right now, is looking for the top of the snow shovel handle sticking out of the snow. Great pics.

LMAO!!!!! :10sign:

Dang, sure wish I coulda gone with you guys! Nice lookin deke set-up, but bet we might have had a few more in the bag if you woulda waited till sometime other than Sunday for a "higher caller"... :D

Maybe we can squeak in one morning yet be4 the closer!!! If not, I'm callin a combo duck/goose shoot next yr on one of those river sandbars... :thumbsup: :cheers:

There should of been more!!!! Woodchucks gun did not cycle!!!!

I wish we could still hunt:mad:
looks like a good time:thumbsup:

We have till the 13th!!!! If any of you run into WoodChuck please give him some crap for making me call his wife and asking permission for him to go play for a few hours!!! I thought the squirrel had all the nuts, but I now know I was wrong!!!!::eek::D:D:cheers:

We have till the 13th!!!! If any of you run into WoodChuck please give him some crap for making me call his wife and asking permission for him to go play for a few hours!!! I thought the squirrel had all the nuts, but I now know I was wrong!!!!::eek::D:D:cheers:

Only if I had more money I would travel to CO and make you take me hunting:D
GO hunt again so we can see more pictures.:thumbsup:

Back