UPH Decals and bumper stickers

RoosterBuck

Hello all,
I just sent WebGuy a message about maybe coming up with vehicle decals or bumper stickers. My main reason for this is, last year, opening day, I was hunting the first field of the morning across the road from another group that had gotten into that field before us. Come to find out, that group had a UPH moderater in it. Had we had a small decal on the truck it would have been a great oppurtunity to put a face to the member name!

What do you guys think??? I would be more than willing to throw Web Guy a couple bucks to get a decal. Plus, it is really good advertising for the site!

Happy hunting! :thumbsup::cheers:

Hello all,
I just sent WebGuy a message about maybe coming up with vehicle decals or bumper stickers. My main reason for this is, last year, opening day, I was hunting the first field of the morning across the road from another group that had gotten into that field before us. Come to find out, that group had a UPH moderater in it. Had we had a small decal on the truck it would have been a great oppurtunity to put a face to the member name!

What do you guys think??? I would be more than willing to throw Web Guy a couple bucks to get a decal. Plus, it is really good advertising for the site!

I'm all for it. I'd sure like to be able to identify others from the site while I'm out. I'm sure many of us pass one another on a regular basis w/o knowing it.

Printable UPH Logo

Webguy,

I was going to shoot you an email to see if it was OK to print up a UPH logo for the truck; how 'bout you post up a printable deal that we can all use, with your permission of course. We can just print them off and paste them all over our trucks :thumbsup:

You just have to get out of bed earlier then KB:D I would put one on. Might get shot at though.:laugh:

I'll be breaking into my 30's in the coming year....getting out of bed early isn't so much of a challenge these days:rolleyes: My new hobby is self-preservation;) No more long nights of :cheers: before a hunt anymore.

I'm down. Wish I knew someone who owned a graphics business or similar but that's outside my circle of friends.

Idea

I just spoke with my fellow teacher & pheasant hunter who is in the art department here at school. He said that his students need projects to work on that include vial window decals. If interested let me know. I need a copy of the art work & size.

You just have to get out of bed earlier then KB:D I would put one on. Might get shot at though.:laugh:

When you only see a certain group of guys once a year, and all meet up the night before to opener,,,,,ya, next morning is kinda rough

Long neck bottle, let go of my hand!!!!:cheers:

Hello all,

We had to get up extra early coming from Ellsworth to get to that field first! :D I think that it would be a great idea for the site to offer them!

So Webguy what's up with the decal??? You going to help us out on this one or not? I mean how else are these guys going to reconize my 2500hd 4dr chevy p/u with NC plates if I don't identify myself as a forum rookie?

I'll talk to my guys and get it rocking. Yes, I can do this. Check out what we just finished up this for a customer in California:

hunting-truck-graphics-decals.jpg

Check out how Justin my employee actually made the graphic... it's pretty sick: http://www.3plains.com/blog/truck-tailgate-design-graphic/

Back