ultimate quail forum

thurrealty

I am on both Ultimate quail and Ultimate pheasant hunting forums...yesterday...when I got on Ultimate quail...it redirected me to Ultimate pheasant forum...does anyone else have this problem and can anyone answer why this is happening? Thanks...Doug

I am on both Ultimate quail and Ultimate pheasant hunting forums...yesterday...when I got on Ultimate quail...it redirected me to Ultimate pheasant forum...does anyone else have this problem and can anyone answer why this is happening? Thanks...Doug
no im on ther to doug

Probably because there are no more quail to shoot...actually, I don't know.

I didn't know there was a UQH but when I searched it and hit the link it came right back here. Lets hope there are more quail to chase. ;)

Doug,

I'm going to be linking this forum board so your user profile can access Ultimate Quail Hunting so you don't have 2 profiles. Stay tuned.

Ryan (Webguy)

Thanks Ryan....keep me posted...trying to get more guys on the Ultimate Quail for us all...I appreciate your work. Doug

Back