UH OH

I like catching and eating fish occasionally. I just think bird hunting is way more fun.
I like fishing from a boat. Not being stationary from a shack. And personally I think saltwater fish tastes a lot better than freshwater fish. Freshwater fish are very bland tasting.

I agree that hunting season is a much shorter window of opportunity. I fish for almost 6 months from April - October.

Hey Lefty ... thought about it and just have to be one of those guys. Throwing those fillets in a bag like that could be illegal (if the bag is then frozen) in the state of ND and actually if you look over your right shoulder - you can see the rules written on the sign behind you.
1672194745030.png

Below are the NDG&F rules on transporting fish fillets... make sure if stopped the warden can separate and count your fillets. Be careful.

1672194522138.png

Last edited:
Hey Lefty ... thought about it and just have to be one of those guys. Throwing those fillets in a bag like that could be illegal (if the bag is then frozen) in the state of ND and actually if you look over your right shoulder - you can see the rules written on the sign behind you.
View attachment 4944

Below are the NDG&F rules on transporting fish fillets... make sure if stopped the warden can separate and count your fillets. Be careful.

View attachment 4943
That is how the guides left them. We separated them before we left the next day. I would never freeze that many fish in a single bag!

Back