UGuide - Faulkton SD

McTosh

Looking to add a hunter with trained gundog(s) to our group this fall. Were hunting the UGuide Faulkton camp. Were arriving the evening of Nov. 4th, hunting the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th, leaving camp the morning of the 9th. This is an excellent camp, many acres of CRP, shelterbelts, sloughs with water and many food plots. Lodging is provided right on the property. You can look over the details of the property with pictures on UGuides website. Please send me a PM if your interested.

George: I looked up the fees at U-Guide - $1000.00, unless there's a special deal with this offer...

George: I looked up the fees at U-Guide - $1000.00, unless there's a special deal with this offer...

That's for 3 days of hunting. They are doing 4 days.

If you need info on the price you need to PM McTosh.

U-Guide has a discussion about extra day's of hunting...not sure how to calculate this situation, need to know the lodging fees that are included in the total fee...

Last edited:
U-Guide has a discussion about extra day's of hunting...not sure how to calculate this situation, need to know the lodging fees that are included in the total fee...

In our system the Group Coordinator (GC) owns the group and determines everything. All communications should go through the GC who is the person that started this thread.

Back