Ufo

niceshot

Live wild rooster sighting in Iowa. My retired hunting buddy who helps with the harvest saw 5 roosters together. All the other men out harvesting that I "interviewed" have not seen a bird.....scary.

I've seen more ufo's this year than roosters. All the farmer and secondary road reports are not encouraging. I might have to start ufo hunting, so I will have to train the dogs all over again. Eyes to the sky.

Guys I know it is bad, probably hardly worth going out. Just send me the location on your best hunting ground and I will personally check it out for you so you do not have to waste your time.

Second Eye Witness

Another farmer at church told me he saw "a lot of pheasants". He's done with beans and started the corn. Blessings from regular worship attendance come in many forms.

Back home they are seeing plenty of birds,(IA) but mostly just hens. Might be a year of hens. Momma nature might be trying to do things that way because of the losses. I am seeing tons of hens around here as well and not many shoosters.

UNBELIEVABLE i saw a live rooster in cerro gordo county. dead coons everywhere. seems like 2 or 3 every mile. looks like we should all start trapping again. rumor has it there might be a mountain lion close to where i bow hunt. what could possibly happen to me walking in the dark:rolleyes:

Back