UBL at the bottom of the sea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup:Guys , easy... Just met some of the old team, and yes the SHOTS were flowing.. My truck is still setting at the bar.. My wife took everyone to there homes after she got off work and is getting ready to put my old ass to bed .I lost very many friends in this conflict and I thought I had my emotions under control... but I guess I did not from the way I have been blubbering all day..
82 baby,,, good night

Last edited:
If you blow it all up, do you lose the oil?

How do we know it really was OBL?
A Burial at sea?
This isnt fishy,????.... or do we believe everything the media and pentagon releases as news..
A 6'6 guy on dialysis machine, it takes us 10 years to find him at his Summer Resort, not in Afganistan, But Pakistan?

Very Interesting times we live in.

first off its ubl

first off its ubl

wow just read some of the post and sorry i started it...
i really never expected the goofy responses... my fault...

please close this thread. it is has become demeaning to those who have made the sacrifice..

Bobby leave it open--every time you open something up you are going to get someone who just has to stir the pot--just ingore them they are not worth it--we who have served know the truth and those that have to stir the pot know not--never will until its to late.

just my 2 cents worth

please close this thread. it is has become demeaning to those who have made the sacrifice..

Bob,

I think the more that comes out the better. I'm not buying this shi7 at all.
1 takes a week to take DNA.
2 Bury at sea ? WHY

3 PIC's Don't MEAN ANYTHING.
4 How long does it take to Make an op. DeBrief and analyze a combat scene.

Real time the answer is a few days Not one day or less. :mad:

Bob,

I think the more that comes out the better. I'm not buying this shi7 at all.
1 takes a week to take DNA.
2 Bury at sea ? WHY

3 PIC's Don't MEAN ANYTHING.
4 How long does it take to Make an op. DeBrief and analyze a combat scene.

Real time the answer is a few days Not one day or less. :mad:

when its top priority they can do it in hours...
please check this out and listen close...this was over 40 years ago...
<http://media.causes.com/604250?p_id=42563578>

Poor Bob just wanted to reminisce about his old army buddies and celebrate there sacrifice a little. I think if guy wants to explore the conspiracy theory on this there is probably a bunch of other forum sites to do that on.

Poor Bob just wanted to reminisce about his old army buddies and celebrate there sacrifice a little. I think if guy wants to explore the conspiracy theory on this there is probably a bunch of other forum sites to do that on.

not poor bob....
lets close this... red had it right....i will pay for it in the morning..:(:confused::eek:.
wrong site to vent on... i should have known better...:(

when its top priority they can do it in hours...
please check this out and listen close...this was over 40 years ago...
<http://media.causes.com/604250?p_id=42563578>

Your link doesn't hook up. As a retired Marine I can tell you this doen't pass the smell test. You do not destoy evidence. IE Bury at sea. Sorry but I can't buy this as of yet. It Stinks. Do not want to start a war. Just my Opion. Really oboma new he was there for a year????? :)

Your link doesn't hook up. As a retired Marine I can tell you this doen't pass the smell test. You do not destoy evidence. IE Bury at sea. Sorry but I can't buy this as of yet. It Stinks. Do not want to start a war. Just my Opion. Really oboma new he was there for a year????? :)

cut and paste the link to your browser.
so you think this was just a hoax??? Please say it aint so joe...
the only reason dna takes so long on findings is because of priority...
they can do it in hours if needed and this was needed mr moore...

cut and paste the link to your browser.
so you think this was just a hoax??? Please say it aint so joe...
the only reason dna takes so long on findings is because of priority...
they can do it in hours if needed and this was needed mr moore...

you can also ban me on this forum... to much anti american synisism...
good day and good by...

you can also ban me on this forum... to much anti american synisism...
good day and good by...

Bob calm down I don't think this is a hoaks. Just don't think you can run Dna from Pakistan to a match is the USA and confirm In less than 24 hour. If it was a US Marine or Amy ,Navy Airforce 4 Star General could not happen. And no you do not need to be Banned. It's Just my opinion. I am done with this thread.:)

A few things to think about...

Stand behind our troops, or stand in front of them.

Obama didn't kill Usama, the U.S. military did. Specifically S.E.A.L. team 6.

Regardless of what you believe, this is a huge moral victory for the United States of America.

Lastly. No more political posts, of any nature. This is clearly defined in the terms of use agreed to when joining. I appreciate the original post, but what followed is what we're trying to avoid.

I must add that beaglebob's OP wasn't political at all, but it led down the road to it unfortunately. Those of you that continue to argue your political thoughts will be warned, then banned. As we all know, discussing politics with others is a lose-lose situation, and this is not the forum to do so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back