TX Panhandle Newbie

JMc

Super Moderator
:thumbsup:Just found the site and glad to be here.*

Hey, welcome to the site. Great people here and great info! Oh yeah, Great stories and Great pics too. You're gonna love it! Glad to have you!:cheers:

:thumbsup:Just found the site and glad to be here.*

Hi JMC. Do you do most of your hunting in the TX panhandle or do you ever make it up into the northern midwest states to do some pheasant hunting?

JHC, Welcome to UPH, happy to have you here and I look forward to reading your posts here.

Have hunted the TX Panhandle for 35 years; but have dog's and will travel if that's an offer. I would love to hunt other areas; as a high school principal, I have plenty of time off in December.

Tanhks, I'm gald to be hree as wlel...athluogh I'm srue popele are wnoerdnig waht in the wrlod is giong on with these mipsleled wrods...:p

I think you guys are lexdisik!!:thumbsup: Enjoying though. Thanks.

Dor, oooops I mean Rod:cheers:

OK enough is enough...I'm firing all of you and don't even think about applying for substitute teacher either...:eek:

Tx Panhandle

Last week I ran some backroads in the Texhoma, Sunray, Dumas, Hartley, Dalhart,and Stratfort areas. I saw alot of good looking country. Have you hunted that area? It sure looked birdy

Dogman,
Yes that is where I hunt. We have two sections outside Sunray, 6 in Spearman, and 2 more between Etter and Dalhart and 1 in Dalhart. We had a great year with pheasant; however and as you know, we need rain. Give me a shout if your in the Fritch area. I'm not hard to find, just walk in the high school and somebody will get you going in the right direction.
JMc

Back