Twins

Deacon

Have to be honest, I gave up on the Twins in early August when they were stinking it up.

Lead is down to 2.5 games, can not believe they have a chance, but find myself watching them each night. It is exciting, helps get over waiting for the pheasant season.

Go TWINS!

Have to be honest, I gave up on the Twins in early August when they were stinking it up.

Deacon, I'm ashamed to say I did to. It was that game against the Sox when Nathan blew the save. So... agreed... GO TWINS! Also, glad to see Punto FINALLY hitting and Tolbert even smacking some hits. Now if we can just get Gomez to get his batting average around 250.

Twins win 8-6. Yanks clinched tonight. Yanks may actually be the toughest team in MLB and they finally have pitching.

Hope the twins make the playoffs. I heard the last season game, people are paying $7,500 per ticket behind the plate for the last ever regular season game. Some even as high as $15,000.

Deacon, I'm ashamed to say I did to. It was that game against the Sox when Nathan blew the save. So... agreed... GO TWINS!

Yep, it was tuff to keep the faith after that loss. Hope they can bring it together these last few games.

Last edited:
I hope Cleveland cleans up on Detroit and the Twins can do it agains KC. They always seem to have trouble with KC down the stretch. Not this year.

Twins Win Twins Win, detroit loses lead down to 2 games!!

I'm out in Gregory, SD hunting preserve and we watched the game out here. It was pretty cool to see Det lose and the Twins beat KC.

I'm out in Gregory, SD hunting preserve and we watched the game out here. It was pretty cool to see Det lose and the Twins beat KC.

I'm from the Gregory/Burke area. I also hunt back there on private land. How do you like it back in that area? Are you seeing many birds? Have you been south of Gregory at all? Go Twins.

Twins beat Verlander in the last outing in Detroit if you remember... 11-0. I think Verlander is going down again because he struggles against the Twins. However, it's always hard to win both games of a double header.

I'm from the Gregory/Burke area. I also hunt back there on private land. How do you like it back in that area? Are you seeing many birds? Have you been south of Gregory at all? Go Twins.

I love that area and I love west river (don't beat me up too much east river guys). I was seeing a good number of birds in the area, but not as many as i usually see because of all the crops in. I don't hunt south of Gregory much (have once before).

There was a hail storm in Gregory this year that took out a lot of pheasants and wrecked a lot of the roofs in town. A customer of mine got about 4500 of damage on his truck.

I love that area and I love west river (don't beat me up too much east river guys). I was seeing a good number of birds in the area, but not as many as i usually see because of all the crops in. I don't hunt south of Gregory much (have once before).

There was a hail storm in Gregory this year that took out a lot of pheasants and wrecked a lot of the roofs in town. A customer of mine got about 4500 of damage on his truck.

I have family that live in Gregory and they got some bad damage to vehicles, houses, etc. I was talking to my cousin about that hail storm, and it just missed his land South of Gregory, so that's good. I guess it was just North of his land that we hunt on. He said it missed his land by less than 1/2 mile....
So I'm sure alot of birds were still affected, sadly.

Boy, how things can change in 1 day. The Twins had a good run. I'm afraid it was just a little short and a little late. And the big guns (Mauer, Kubel & Cuddyer) couldn't have picked a worse time to go silent.

Guess we'll have to look forward to next year in the new stadium. Maybe with all the injured pitchers back next year the pitching staff will be stronger. And we still need a big bat at 3rd base. Tolbert does a nice job over there defensively but we need a Crede type that can put the ball in the stands on a regular basis.

The most interesting off season event will the Twins attempt to sign Joe Mauer to a contract extension. I hate to think of Mauer in a Yankee or Red Sox uniform. :(

Shame Shame, the Twins pulled off a miracle to create a one game playoff!!!

I know, I know. Gave up too early. My bad! Just hope they can continue the hot hitting and score a bunch of runs early on Tuesday. Guess they have already sold over 50,000 tickets to the game.

GO TWINS!

Gentlemen... here we go. Twins vs. Tigers! :thumbsup:

Go Twins... I'm off to have a few beers before we hit the game. We will be about 15 up from the Twins bullpen.

Back