Twins Clinch

Twins clinch AL Central!

webguy,

Are you the hookup for another Twins outing? Champions club again please:

twins-game.jpg

Speaking of the Twins in the playoffs. What is everyone's take on Morneau coming back? I personally think it's too late. Not enough time for him to get in enough at bats to find his groove. Plus I think it would upset the current lineup. What do you do with him? If you put him at first what do you do with Cuddy, the outfield is already set with Span, Young & Kubel. DH him and what about Thome? the way thome is swingin the bat he has to be in the lineup. It would almost be a nightmare for Gardy if Morneau tried to come back. My advice to Justin is to stay on the DL and cheer from the bench. Then get ready for 2011. Hopefully he can put together a full year.

Speaking of the Twins in the playoffs. What is everyone's take on Morneau coming back? I personally think it's too late

100% agree. You put him on the bench. Thome as DH... no question there. Morneau needs to toughen up.

Webguy,

I must have missed something. Who is Clynt?

Here's Clynt. He's my full time marketing guy:

cutter-creek-3.JPG

L to R: Owner Corey Tharpe, Clynt, and Guide Brandon of Cutter Creek Outfitters.

cutter-creek-2.JPG

Clynt with his Louisiana Hog

Here's the whole crew: http://www.3plains.com/meet-us/

horse-and-hunt-club.jpg

Ryan Miller, Clynt Kistler, Justin Clifton, Ryan Trask (webguy) at the Horse & Hunt Club

By the way, Chris from UGUIDE came along to our company shootout. Everyone around the MN area is invited next time.

Congrats to the Twins, I can remember their 1st year in the league.........Bob

Congrats to the Twins, I can remember their 1st year in the league.........Bob

Me too, Bob. Been a fan since '61. Holy crap! I just remembered that this is their 50th season. Guess we be gettin' old, eh?

Ok guys, who is going to make the post season roster? Let's start with the pitchers assuming an 11 man staff.

Starters:
Liriano
Pavano
Densing
Blackburn

Relievers:
Baker
Slowey
Crain
Guerrier
Capps
Fuentes
Rauch

I think Gardy would like to have another lefty but I don't know who it will be since Mijares has been shakey and Perkins hasn't been up with the team that long. And Flores hasn't been able to get anyone out.

Don't say that getting old stuff George, I'm there I think. I know I'm older than you by more than a few years...........Bob

Back