Tribal lands closed?

Just read a couple small snip it’s. Hard to know what was true and accurate as usual.

One time I turkey hunted on a reservation in SD. I never got a bird, but they were there. I was still pretty green at the time. Since then I have bagged a total of 4 tom turkeys, 1 in wisconsin and 3 in MN. I've never had the chance to shoot at a jake. I did have a bearded hen walk in range, but I don't like to harass those gender-fluid turkeys.

One time I turkey hunted on a reservation in SD. I never got a bird, but they were there. I was still pretty green at the time. Since then I have bagged a total of 4 tom turkeys, 1 in wisconsin and 3 in MN. I've never had the chance to shoot at a jake. I did have a bearded hen walk in range, but I don't like to harass those gender-fluid turkeys.
One time …at band camp.

Details? The tribe cannot close private fee land.
The can regulate hunting on land owned by non-tribal members within the reservation.
Similar to the Flathead Reservation, where the tribe restricts hunting to non-native species
and non-tribal members can not shoot turkey, deer, elk, etc on their own land.

The can regulate hunting on land owned by non-tribal members within the reservation.
Similar to the Flathead Reservation, where the tribe restricts hunting to non-native species
and non-tribal members can not shoot turkey, deer, elk, etc on their own land.
You don't see a lot of game on Indian reservations. All the deer and antelope are killed by yhe Indians.They can hunt year round, and road hunt always.

You don't see a lot of game on Indian reservations. All the deer and antelope are killed by yhe Indians.They can hunt year round, and road hunt always.
The densest population of whitetails, black bear, and turkeys I've ever seen are on the Flathead.
Most tribal members hunt elk.
I don't know why but most tribal members do not shoot turkeys or bear;
there are dozens of whitetails that can be seen in each wheat stubble fields on most mornings or evenings.

The densest population of whitetails, black bear, and turkeys I've ever seen are on the Flathead.
Most tribal members hunt elk.
I don't know why but most tribal members do not shoot turkeys or bear;
there are dozens of whitetails that can be seen in each wheat stubble fields on most mornings or evenings.
That's the mello flathead indians.Im talking about yhe plains Indians. Sioux, cheyenne, Crow,Arapahoe, ect.

That's the mello flathead indians.Im talking about yhe plains Indians. Sioux, cheyenne, Crow,Arapahoe, ect.
The tribes on the Flathead Res are Salish, the Pend d'Oreille and the Kootenai tribes.
There are about 5,000 tribal members.
The tribal government does an excellent job managing the Bison Range and the Pablo National Wildlife Refuge.

The tribes on the Flathead Res are Salish, the Pend d'Oreille and the Kootenai tribes.
There are about 5,000 tribal members.
The tribal government does an excellent job managing the Bison Range and the Pablo National Wildlife Refuge.
Yeah the western montana tribes have it together, (sort of).

Back