The rooster dog strikes again

quail hound

Well even after almost a month on the couch JP came out in typical fashion and put on a clinic. He put up 3 roosters and a few hens in just a couple hours. My brother connected on his shot but I wiffed on mine after a very nice trail by JP. I'm not sure how I got so lucky to get such an awesome birddog on my first ever try, and from a backyard breeder to boot. :eek:Daisy and Bud put up a few hens on their walk but today belonged to JP.

20131221_102118_zpsbc038e5b.jpg

There should've been two hanging for him.

20131221_121700_zps6b5c11d7.jpg

Last edited:
That's a great picture robert. Not bad for a springer:p I have certainly done my share of whiffing over the years:D

Thanks guys! I really love that first pic, its full of some of my favorite things; public land, a good dog, SxS shotguns and a GMC truck.How could a guy go wrong?:cheers:

I'm glad JP is Back.:thumbsup:

Thanks guys! I really love that first pic, its full of some of my favorite things; public land, a good dog, SxS shotguns and a GMC truck.How could a guy go wrong?:cheers:

lol.....you have some good taste Rob:D

Nick

It wasn't luck...it's a Springer!

I love the first picture also, JP is showing a lot of "character"! And the GMC...just as good as a Chevy! lol. :thumbsup::)

Could not have said it better myself!

Back