Thanks to all Veterans!!!

Labman

From my family to yours, thank you for your service to this great country. My flag is flying high in honor of the great men and women who have given so much for this country. Thanks for providing us with all the freedoms we have today!!!!!

My Flag is flying high also.
Thanks Vets. :thumbsup:

We owe everything we have to the Vets. THANKS!

My thanks also to all the vets and my thoughts and prayers go out to all the vets, and their families, that didn't make it home.

As a vet that served 3 years during the Vietnam war it seems that in recent years people are recognizing and showing their appreciation for vets more than ever. For 40 years I was never recognized for my service and I never thought much about it. But I do appreciate that more people are thinking about us and it has given me a new attitude towards my service. I'm proud to have done my job for this great country. Think I'll have to get a set of veteran license plates that South Dakota offers to put on my vehicle.

My thanks also to all the vets and my thoughts and prayers go out to all the vets, and their families, that didn't make it home.

As a vet that served 3 years during the Vietnam war it seems that in recent years people are recognizing and showing their appreciation for vets more than ever. For 40 years I was never recognized for my service and I never thought much about it. But I do appreciate that more people are thinking about us and it has given me a new attitude towards my service. I'm proud to have done my job for this great country. Think I'll have to get a set of veteran license plates that South Dakota offers to put on my vehicle.

DZ, you should do that. Thanks for your service! I have come to learn that out in the rural areas and rural families send a lot of their kids into service and encourage it and are proud to do it. Doesn't quite seem that way in the big cities.

The country folks know how to Git R Dun!

dz

dakotazeb,
thxs for your service!!! i to have never been thanked for mine:10sign::10sign::cheers::cheers:

Back