Thanks KS :)

HUNTIN4FUN

Thanks for the great sunrises/sunsets on some great bird cover. Thanks for the raw smells of the outdoors. Thanks for letting this tired guy feel like a kid again. For all you guys still in KS take care of her and I look forward to my return home again in a couple of months. The desert won't be anything like KS was to me for the last two weeks but at least I will be able to fall back on the memories made while there with some good friends. Take care and enjoy all she has to offer gents.

Glad you enjoyed your trip. I was out for a couple of days this week. The rising sun shining on the wheat stubble was beautiful. Our last spot of the day on Thursday, we flushed between 75 and 100 birds. None of them held long enough for us to get a shot, but it was a sight to behold. My son and his friend both commented that we would have to start at that spot for sure our next time out.

I am already deployed I was just home for my R&R over the holidays. Two weeks is not enough time to try and fit everything in but I did my best. I only have a couple of months left over there so this next bit of time should fly by. You guys take care and enjoy your time out.

In that case, thank you for your service. Be careful out there, and God Bless.

We'll leave some birds for next year. :thumbsup:

Corey, Be Safe and when you get back let us know!!!! I just got back from S.W. Kansas and shot a bunch!!!! Keep in touch!!:cheers:

Back