Thank You Kansas

Many thanks to those wonderful landowners who allowed me to pheasant hunt on their property this year. Wrapped things up by taking four close dream shots and bagged four beautiful roosters. Great way to end a very good season.

Last edited:
First and foremost, Bilbo, thanks for coming to Kansas and helping pay to keep this type of habitat going!!! Glad you had some memorable success as well! The picture with the smile is the keeper!!!

Many thanks to those wonderful landowners who allowed me to pheasant hunt on their property this year. Wrapped things up by taking four close dream shots and bagged four beautiful roosters. Great way to end a very good season.

I do not think this is a proper thank you for the landowners. You should thank them personally with their full names. IMO

Crossing Point, actually I told them thank you and in person with a nice hand shake and small gift. I am looking forward to seeing these friends again in November.

Great pics of a happy hunter! Congrats.

For various reasons I have not made the trip to Kansas for the last 3 years. I have surely missed it and hope to change that fact next November!!
Bob

Bob, don't waste your time and money. Word is on February first kwpt gassed all roosters. Never will we see another pheasant in Kansas.😂😅

Back