Tallgrass Kennels Labs

Pheasant.Esq

Has anyone worked with this breeder or know anything about them? I am in the market for a lab nearby, and have been looking at them.

Pretty slick website with little in the way of useful information.
I have never heard of them or any of their dogs. But in all fairness I'm not very familiar with dogs from the UK.
I was disappointed to see they do not post any health clearances or pedigrees from a more traditional register like UKC, and AKC. Possibly they do not test or register their dogs. If they do not this would be a BIG red flag for me. I also like to see some sort of testing or trialing background and maybe a little less about religion.
Check out KT British labs in MN. I don't know them well but they have a solid reputation locally.

Thanks for the reply and recommendation. I too thought it was odd they didn't include the standard health and pedigree information. Loved how their dogs looked, but I'm hoping to find one with the looks and a better pedigree.

Thanks for the reply and recommendation. I too thought it was odd they didn't include the standard health and pedigree information. Loved how their dogs looked, but I'm hoping to find one with the looks and a better pedigree.

It's definitely not so easy nowadays, to find dog with a perfect pedigree, like it was 20 or 30 years ago. Talking of which, I think that toys, which you're using for play with your dog also mean a lot for your pet. What exact toys do you usually use for them? Here is an article of brain stimulating dog toys which I could find recently. And it looks that they have almost everything you need for a dog.

Last edited:
Back