Super Bowl commercials

Budweiser knocked it out of the park again, best commercials of the game!

The Puppy and the Clydesdale one was pretty touching.

The Seinfeld reunion....

What was everyone's opinion of half time?

Obviously I am not a fan of Bruno Mars and that type of music. That said the little shit does have some mad talent. It was nice for a change to not have some skank selling her arse on the TV.

Best first half commercial goes to Coca Cola for their America the Beautiful song. :10sign:

I guess I'm stuck in the 1960's or maybe the 1770's but I was a little put off by it----it's such an AMERICAN tradition---- just leave it alone.

coke using all old 12 oz tall bottles in their commercials???
Clydesdales and Puppies...cant miss approach

half time - whatever......

whenare they going to move the SB to Saturday night?

I thought bruno was the bomb:thumbsup: Thats talent on loan from GOD for sure:10sign: We had a local car commercial that was awesome. He keep saying S##T in every sentence but they would censor it with a big sign. Laughed the whole commercial:)

I liked the radio shack gimmee my 80's back. That was pretty good. I could relate. I'll try to find the picture of my parachute pants and mullet:eek:.

I liked the radio shack gimmee my 80's back. That was pretty good. I could relate. I'll try to find the picture of my parachute pants and mullet:eek:.

You gotta be kidding me:D I don't remember much from then. Accept beer was cheap and the would sell to minors:eek:

2 years in a row when that Budweiser commercials came on I had something in my eyes haha
Yeah I think the Budweiser "puppy Love" wins hands down. :10sign:

Here's another one from a few years back that will make you feel all warm and fuzzy

Last edited:
Dylan selling American cars...great 6 million dollar comercial.

Back