Strip them of their title, confiscate rings and ban them from 2012-2013 season

Look how stupid the nfl has become. offense players are taught to lower their heads so the defenders will stand a better chance of hitting them illegally. look at chop blocks only a 15 yd penalty and all that does is injury players. So should you be aloud to hit the QB? And what is to hard? Let them play!! I want aggressive defense not what the pack had this year:D Why does it seem fans of crappy teams are doing all the complaining (No offense Carptom:D) That should fire them up:thumbsup:

Sorry coot, my friend. But your missing the point here is all. It will sort it's self out. And at that time, the teams your refering to were far from a crappy team. That how ever has nothing to do with it.;) Tax evasion, racketereing and possible criminal charges is what its about.

Look how stupid the nfl has become. offense players are taught to lower their heads so the defenders will stand a better chance of hitting them illegally. look at chop blocks only a 15 yd penalty and all that does is injury players. So should you be aloud to hit the QB? And what is to hard? Let them play!! I want aggressive defense not what the pack had this year:D Why does it seem fans of crappy teams are doing all the complaining (No offense Carptom:D) That should fire them up:thumbsup:

No offense. I know my team sucks. Fc, I don't disagree I think it is pretty crappy that the would formalize this. I think all I am saying is that it is just something that has been going on for years. They were just stupid enough to put it out there and get caught. I could care less about Williams or the Saints. I think their run is about over anyways.

The NFL is a "kinder gentler world" now. :confused:
After implementing all the "be nice" stuff and to have the bounty going on by a few is unthinkable and will be dealt with accordingly.
Suspensions I suspect. :)

Back