Stoeger 2000 12 GA Semi-Auto ***SOLD***

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGUIDE

Got a buddy getting married and wants to sell his guns as he doesn't use them much. Here is his offer.

If you know anyone that might want my Stoeger for $300, including the case and four boxes of shells, let me know. It also comes with the full set of chokes and choke tool. I took a look at GunBroker.com and the going rate for a clean used one seems to be around $325 + shipping and transfer fees. Brand new ones apparently can be had for $399++. That's just for the gun itself obviously.

I think the shells I'm throwing in are worth around $50. I have two boxes of Remington sport loads (worth ~$8/each) and two boxes of Federal Premium Wing Shok P1284 lead, 2 3/4 inch, 1 1/8 oz. shot, 4 shot (worth ~$17/each)

So if you back out the $50 worth of shells and the case worth $10-$20, it's like the gun is priced at $240 or so.

I've only used this gun during the two trips to SD, so it's basically like new. I guess it probably has one or two light scuff marks. Tom.

It is black synthetic and you can reference more info here.

http://www.stoegerindustries.com/firearms/stoeger_model_2000.php

Last edited:
i shoot one of them, have shot it for about 4 years now. good gun. ive put mine through hell and back and never had a problem with it!

May have you a buyer, my youngest is looking for one as a backup, if it is still available.

Sending you a pm.

Thanks,
BobM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back