Spammer

Thank you FCS. Looks like you got them all. That guy Droped a bomb on the main Pheasant hunting forum for shure.:)

Thanks FC. HHR, my life seems to involve me sitting at a computer and I noticed it when my email started going nuts with new posts last night and I knew after the first one. Now, if you need me to set you up with a phone, let me know. :thumbsup:

Just so you mods know... typically when you ban someone, you have the option to delete all their posts when doing so. You may want to PM webguy and ask him how he has it set up on this particular board. It would be a lot easier than looking for individual posts in an instance where they have made many.

Just so you mods know... typically when you ban someone, you have the option to delete all their posts when doing so. You may want to PM webguy and ask him how he has it set up on this particular board. It would be a lot easier than looking for individual posts in an instance where they have made many.

Wildcat, would you mind putting this (the How-To) in the Mods section under tricks and tips. I did this once and made the process a lot easier but I could not explain how to do it to rest of mods. Didn't use it enough. Very slick though.

Thanks!

Wildcat, would you mind putting this (the How-To) in the Mods section under tricks and tips. I did this once and made the process a lot easier but I could not explain how to do it to rest of mods. Didn't use it enough. Very slick though.

Thanks!

I don't know if my settings in the admin CP allow me to prune posts by a user when banning them. Either that, or I didn't go far enough into the banning settings to find that option (didn't want to inadvertently ban someone :eek:). Either way, it should be either a check box or drop-down when you're getting ready to ban said individual.

I'll let you know what I discover when I actually do ban someone. :thumbsup:

Back