Solo Hunter In Colorado looking to join a group

Bayliff84

I am 30 years old and I live in Fort Collins, CO. I love to hunt Pheasant. I have a 3 year old GSP who was trained by "Range View Kennels". He points and retrieves. I can go just about anywhere. I don't know anyone here who shares my passion, I am a veteran who just planted my roots here. Looking for a anyone who could use another gun and dog.

I'm down in Springs; also a vet. I've had dogs trained by Range View, Bob does an awesome job. If you ever head south shoot me a PM.

I am always willing to make that trip, I know that is a couple hours away from Fort Collins. I have hunted some public areas the past couple weekends, and all I saw were hens. I wont be able to hunt again until the weekend after Thanksgiving, if you are interested. I also am glad you have dogs trained by Bob, that should mean our dogs should work together pretty well.

Have Dog, Truck Guns Will Travel

Good evening gentlemen, I too am a Vet, 15 years in the Army. I live in Southeast Aurora and have been pheasant hunting since I was a little boy in KS. I have already gone out three times this year but I have only seen two roosters and well to be honest I missed em :) I have a 5 year old GSP sorry he was trained by me, but he has hunted with other dogs and people. If you all ever want to get together PM me. I am available most weekends and just about every other Friday as well. Look forward to hunting together

Rich

I too am down in the Springs. No dog yet but will have a DD next season. Probably to late now, but posting to this thread in hopes of meeting others for future hunts and the possibility of getting my first pheasant.

Would you have an interest in hunting South Dakota November 2015? I need a couple hunters for our group. Message me if interested. Thanks.

hunt

We should put together an all VET hunt in SD this year. Gettysburg area sounds good to me :thumbsup:

I'm game to meet up for a hunt some time! Shoot me a PM and we can try and figure something out. I'm in Denver but can easily make weekday evening work.

Back