Snow?

WI ditch chicken

You fellas have any snow down that way? I leave for Kansas on Wednesday. Headed for NC, wondering if there is any and how the roads are.

Thanks for the info
Scott

You fellas have any snow down that way? I leave for Kansas on Wednesday. Headed for NC, wondering if there is any and how the roads are.

Thanks for the info
Scott

Looks clear unless this new storm dumps some, I'll be leaving you WI dc, finally got a transfer back to the southern part of the state, unfortunately it might mess up my Jan. KS hunt, have a great hunt and take some pictures.
JW

http://www.eldoradocountyweather.com/snowdepth.html

I think the precip fizzled out before it got to us this round. I (w/ the help of my boss:rolleyes:) chose to work today and hunt tomorrow, anticipating some form of precip, but my buddy in NC KS says he hasn't seen anything. What was a pretty good chance of precip turned into 10% in just a few short days. I'm expecting the birds to be hunkered down tight tomorrow morning though w/ the wind speeds/wind chill that is expecting. Just a mist or dusting of snow out there could improve scenting/tracking conditions a great deal.

just a blowy little flury here in NE KS that that does anygood for the pheasant hunting in this part :D barly anything, was hopeing it was gunna snow a lil bit in nc ks and thought about headin up there tomorrow but doesnt look i will be going

Thanks for the info
Scott

Snow is really wipping around here thank God I am heading out to W kansas early Monday morning.

I was sure hoping to have a fresh blanket of snow on the ground for my return but it doesn't seem that mother nature wants to cooperate. Oh well guess I will have to make the best of it with the cards that have been dealt. Maybe something will break and KS will get some of the much needed moisture during my trip back home.

Watch what you wish for.

SnowTable.jpg

Back