Snow storm pics

onpoint

This is from near Grand Rapids Mn. people where mowing grass yesterday and are shoveling snow today.

snowstorm5-5-2010.jpg

South Dakota Black Hills near the Wyoming boarder

latest.jpg

Just a note to you all...THIS SUCKS!!!!!

Gotta Love Ma Nature!!!!!! Keeps you on your toes!!!

!0-4 on that Chris, I live only a 1/2 mile from the Mississippi. It's on it's way Blackcloud...LOL

Onpoint
How much snow did you guys end up with? I was worried we would get it but it missed us. (Thank God) :)

OP, you jinxed me!!!!!! Expecting 6-10 inches tonight. I will be up all night shaking trees, Damn!!! 1-2 feet in the foothills above 6000 ft. Wyo looks to get hit hard too!!! MAY what????????:eek::eek::eek:

:D Yep Global warming alright. Al should be coming out of his den soon. I was mowing and making snow balls at the same time. Goofy spring. I think it is not the Global warming or cooling as much as it is a shift in the time continuum, and the calender needs a shift to get our months on track. So I call it Global calender shift. Could be a serious problem if we don't take a Holiday off for everyone soon and change it. :laugh:
:cheers:

It was melting under the snow because the ground was warm but we ended up with 6". It would have been a foot if it would of all stayed. We needed the moisture though. We hadn't had any since late Feb.

FC, lets just have one month on the calender..Oct. and lets have that weather, color and hunting year round

weather

hey, if you dont like the weather, up there, you can come to arizona, and enjoy the balmy 100 degree temps. :eek::eek: in the for cast for next week. lol lolm:D im melting:eek:

Back