Small Preserve Owner From Northern NY

Wildcat Junkie

Hi. In 2004 I was given a 15 month old Brittany that had absolutly no training. I got him under control & the following year I got a Class"C" shooting preserve license. I have since upgraded to a Class"A" license so that I might be able to recover some of the considerable cost of raising birds.

Here are some PIX of "MAX".
This one was taken right after I got him. Since this "free dog" resulted in considerable investment in an E-colar & other training aids, he was my Christmas present that year.
Christmaspresent.jpg

Here are some of "MAX" in action.

MaxWithBirds.jpg

MaxBirds2-14-061compressed.jpg

Pheasanthunt013.jpg
Pheasanthunt007.jpg

Pheasanthunt014.jpg

Welcome to the site Sir! I love the pics, especially the one with you and the Brit walking away. That could be a painting on my wall. Best of luck with your preserve! I sure hope you can get the rest of your state swayed to our way of thinking....please encourage your clients to bring the ladies and children. Who knows, the next would be Hillary Clinton may get hooked on hunting right there on your land.

We lcome! We are very glad you joined this most awesome site. Just a great group of people here and full of good info. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Great pics. If you do pait the pic that Kbritt mentioned, I would love to have one too! We love pics too! Thanks for sharing, and Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

Rod​

Welcome easterly friend. Good to know we have some upland counterparts who share the same love and passion for the dogs and birds.

Great looking pup!:coolpics:

Welcome from the TX Panhandle...enjoy the site! Great pics!

Welcome to the UPH. I am happy to see another Brittany man here. With Jim (JMc) here, I need all the help I can get. Come around often and you will see what I mean. Those are some great pic's of your dog, I love them. Good luck with your venture, and have a very Happy Holiday Season........Bob

The Brittany in Winter

Welcome from the great and hospitable state of Kansas from me and Gus, the Brittany. Max is apparently quite a potent force in the field. Have a great season.

Back