Season ain't over yet..

Nice pics thanks for sharing.

A couple photos from my late season hunt.

Sharptails.

p10102322.jpg

Tough old birds.

p10102512.jpg

JMB, Nice pics! Now we only have to wait what? about 9 months or so and it starts all over again.:cheers:

JMB, Nice pics! Now we only have to wait what? about 9 months or so and it starts all over again.:cheers:

MN/MT... It's too hard to quit cold-turkey, so I guess I'll just have to settle for a little game farm hunting to ween myself off the birds until next season. My dog's not quite ready to quit chasing birds just yet either, even if they don't present the challenge that wild birds do. All things considered, a great season though! From your posts & pics, it looks like you had a great season as well! :)

JMB

Yes, it was another good year. Started mid Sept grouse hunting and ended in Dec doing more grouse hunting. Lots of pheasant deer, elk and waterfowl hunting to fill in. Yup it was a great year.
JMB, haven't tried game farm hunting, I reckon it would be OK to give it a try, work the pooches a bit. I know they would love it.:cool:

mnmt

Pics

You guys take some quality pictures! :thumbsup:

I'll get the photo gallery up to par here shortly. I only have 24 hours in a damn day.

We have reached a all time low. Good times. Almost like pheasant hunting with me. Never a dull moment.

Back