SD Resident Opener Reports?

adding to my post. I seen three pheasants hit on the road thru my travels last weekend .. One east of Mitchell on I90. One North of Montrose, and one between Humboldt and Hartford but North.. :)

Ammo update for anyone coming to the Mitchell area, or maybe passing through here on their way elsewhere- Cabela's now has a huge assortment of pheasant shells in stock. Numerous pallets of 4's, 5's, 6's.....Federal, Win, Rem, Kent.
Mostly 12ga, but a fair amount of 16, 20, and 28ga too.

I passed through here on my way to ND two weeks ago, and they had very little in stock. But they had obviously planned ahead for the opener. Don't know how long it will last, but as of now there's plenty to pick from.

Ammo update for anyone coming to the Mitchell area, or maybe passing through here on their way elsewhere- Cabela's now has a huge assortment of pheasant shells in stock. Numerous pallets of 4's, 5's, 6's.....Federal, Win, Rem, Kent.
Mostly 12ga, but a fair amount of 16, 20, and 28ga too.

I passed through here on my way to ND two weeks ago, and they had very little in stock. But they had obviously planned ahead for the opener. Don't know how long it will last, but as of now there's plenty to pick from.
Hoping there is still some left tomorrow when I drive through.

Labrador has been banned. He's been an jerk for awhile in regards to name-calling/politics and I'm sick of it (mind you I have a long fuse). I think it's OK to disagree and debate rationally, but constant name-calling and flame-throwing... that's not happening here.

We can pick back up the thread now that Labrador isn't messing up the discussion. Don't take offense if I deleted your replies to Labrador, but all of it needed to go. It just wasn't productive. Feel free to report things in the future, I know a lot of people don't report things, but I can't keep my eyes on everywhere in this forum. If there someone being a jerk, I want to know about it. I won't disclose your name, nor will anyone else know about it but me. Enjoy the hunting season.

Sooooo ready to pull out of the driveway....4 days
My farmer says birds are hidin in the fence rows with the extra cutting....my kind of scene.
Got steady eddy, One eyed Jack ( half mask Llew) and the new kid, Lil Tony ( full mask)
Jack's a trailer...slow and steady... Tony gonna be a bust em up, I'm afraid

Attachments

• IMG_20210924_180806161.jpg
    IMG_20210924_180806161.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20210514_145854512.jpg
    IMG_20210514_145854512.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
Back