sd land

carptom1

If somebody is looking for some private land to hunt nov 3d and 4th. PM me. There is a daily access fee attached. Mix it with some public and have a hell of a trip. This land is as good as it gets there. Access to 20k acres.

tom

If somebody is looking for some private land to hunt nov 3d and 4th. PM me. There is a daily access fee attached. Mix it with some public and have a hell of a trip. This land is as good as it gets there. Access to 20k acres.

tom
Where at? I'll be headed west and may need to stop somewhere!

Your post re hunt trip Nov. 3-4

Tom,

Tried to message you back but it bounced...not sure why, probably my computer skills or lack thereof.

Your trip sounds interesting - $150 is fair. Does it include lodging?

Jon

try me again. I cleared some messages out. No lodging, but it is twenty minutes from pierre. I stay at super 8, decent enough 50.00 a night two queens. Me in one, dog in the other, kid on the floor:)

You've got your priorities in order!

Are you hunting private five day's? Or do you have it reserved just for a few?

I hunt east of Miller: $140 per and this includes lodging and cook our own meals. Reservations are for Nov. 9 and 23, but the 23rd is always difficult to find people to commit. Your situation sounds interesting...

You've got your priorities in order!

Are you hunting private five day's? Or do you have it reserved just for a few?

I hunt east of Miller: $140 per and this includes lodging and cook our own meals. Reservations are for Nov. 9 and 23, but the 23rd is always difficult to find people to commit. Your situation sounds interesting...

i am only hunting nov 3rd and 4th with him.

Tom is this a trip your going on and looking for someone to go with? Or is it for someone to go alone?

I reserved this land in january, after hunting there a couple times last year. I wanted to go earlier than nov 3rd and 4th, as this is a week before deer hunting in missouri which i attend more often than not and I didn't want to be gone hunting two weekends in a row. Well I never cancelled this one as I am now going with another couple guys the last weekend in october. So now it looks like I am going to hunt three weekends in a row:D. ( I had to buy my wife off to get her to agree:D) So to answer your question yes I am going, just me and my fat dog, but at this point I have no other committals but plenty of inquires. I didn't want to leave the guy in a lurch last minute.

I reserved this land in january, after hunting there a couple times last year. I wanted to go earlier than nov 3rd and 4th, as this is a week before deer hunting in missouri which i attend more often than not and I didn't want to be gone hunting two weekends in a row. Well I never cancelled this one as I am now going with another couple guys the last weekend in october. So now it looks like I am going to hunt three weekends in a row:D. ( I had to buy my wife off to get her to agree:D) So to answer your question yes I am going, just me and my fat dog, but at this point I have no other committals but plenty of inquires. I didn't want to leave the guy in a lurch last minute.

Buying the wife off can be awfully expensive! I look at it as an investment in hunting. Took my wife to Vegas this summer to see Garth Brooks, tickets were $250 each, plus all the other expenses. And no, I didn't win any of it back, not much of a gambler in that respect. This year I have more trips planned out of state WITH her blessing.
Glad to see you are taking your son, seems like there would be ample room for your son and the dog in one bed. Does he refuse to share the bed with the dog, or does the dog refuse to share the bed with him?

Buying the wife off can be awfully expensive! I look at it as an investment in hunting. Took my wife to Vegas this summer to see Garth Brooks, tickets were $250 each, plus all the other expenses. And no, I didn't win any of it back, not much of a gambler in that respect. This year I have more trips planned out of state WITH her blessing.
Glad to see you are taking your son, seems like there would be ample room for your son and the dog in one bed. Does he refuse to share the bed with the dog, or does the dog refuse to share the bed with him?

The dogs kinda hard to sleep with. He likes to cuddle:D At least he doesn't fart like the old one

Back