Science Diet High Energy

I know Science Diet is a good dog food but I just looked at the ingredients in the High Energy formula and I really don't like what I see. the #1 ingredient is Corn and the #2 is Chicken-By-Product meal.

I think if you want a High Energy or Performance food for your dogs there are much better choices. I'm feeding Nutrisource Permorance and really like it. Here's the web site for the Nutrisource Performance: http://www.nutrisourcedogfood.com/nutrisource/products/performance

Take a look at it and compare to the Science Diet High Energy. I think you will see what I'm talking about.

Science diet used to be really good but has cheapened up recently. Maybe they did this so they wouldn't have to raise their prices like everyone else. I've had excellent results from nutri source but because of the cost have looked around at other food. I'm currently trying Diamond naturals, anyone else try this food before?

Yes I feed the hi energy in the winter months and my dogs do absolutely fantastic on it. I would not feed any other food other than it.

Back