scammers in our midst

The board doesn't have a "forward to a moderator feature". Did the best I could, you have to know the exact name of a mod to forward this stuff. No place where moderators are listed either that I can see.

This stuff isn't necessarily harmless--we have a virus that appeared to have come out of a scammer with a post just like that running through a pile of people we know now, and their friends, and their friends....don't think it's affected us but it gets insidious. The fellow we know told us not trust any e-mails coming from him anymore--and sure enough, we've had one or two a day purportedly coming from him that are actual links to trouble.

And come to think of it those little blue pills can get you in trouble too. Trouble all around!

me too

Anyone else get a PM from a scammer on this site recently? Watch yourself, I didn't open the link in mine but I know one when I see one. Mods you need to do something about member "eternity".

Eternity has sent me two...I erased both...I hope someone takes care of this because it can be a big problem...thanks guys for your help

Back