Saturday is opener

While I think that this forum is a good represenation of dedicated and (mostly) respectful upland hunters, I will tell you 100% with first hand experience that there are a lot of low baggers out there that don't give a shit about it. I'm sure you've encountered a few. I know I have.
Oh yeah, Montana has lots! Country hicks, red necks, low baggers, we have lots.

Oh yeah, Montana has lots! Country hicks, red necks, low baggers, we have lots.

Can't comment on Montana, never hunted there.

What I can confirm is that there's a lot of disrepectful and lazy hunters all over. Perhaps some states or localities have more than others. Making general conclusions with a broad brush without actual data is not helpful and nothing but a generalization based on an individual's personal experience and small sample size.

There's a lot of hunters that just don't want to put much time in. They want to drive to the first nearest spot and shoot birds. That's it. They don't care if someone else is already there either. No scouting, no driving around, nothing else. That applies for other forms of hunting too, not just upland. Unfortunately, this behavior, although very disrespectul, is not illegal. So the only thing stopping someone from engaging in it is their own personal morals.

Can't comment on Montana, never hunted there.

What I can confirm is that there's a lot of disrepectful and lazy hunters all over. Perhaps some states or localities have more than others. Making general conclusions with a broad brush without actual data is not helpful and nothing but a generalization based on an individual's personal experience and small sample size.

There's a lot of hunters that just don't want to put much time in. They want to drive to the first nearest spot and shoot birds. That's it. They don't care if someone else is already there either. No scouting, no driving around, nothing else. That applies for other forms of hunting too, not just upland. Unfortunately, this behavior, although very disrespectul, is not illegal. So the only thing stopping someone from engaging in it is their own personal morals.
These hicks driving around and shooting 22s from inside their vehicle,are the lowest form of punk.Montana has lots of these.They use 22s and pellet guns.

You do know that the Vikes are going to melt down in classic fashion, right? I know you know, I just felt compelled to share that. Remember when Favre came to MN and they almost went to the Superbowl, but didn't? Remember Daunte and Moss and Carter then Gary Anderson missed the only field goal of the year? Remember the MN Miracle was followed up by a game with the Eagles? If not, you can check them out on YouTube. :)
I am about to block GH for that burn....not a MN guy, but root hard for the lovable losers in purple up north.

Last edited:
I am about to block GH for that burn....not a MN guy, but root hard for the lovable losers in purple up north.

I grew up in a real small town. About 200 people and the vast majority were crazy about the Vikings. Ever the rebel, I started my distaste for the Vikes early and often. Still carry it with me today. :)

Back