Saskatchewan

All I know, living here on the high line, I hope for the day I see some D.A driving a ole ford, playing rock music and drinking pbr........that will be a good day.....oh, and a Saunders for president bumper sticker i am guessing....

It's actually all Non-Residents not just Non-Canadians. As a Non-Resident, You are allowed to shoot 4 Huns a day, with a season limit of 8 and 2 Sharpies a day, with a season limit of 4. So well the upland hunting is quite good, if your a decent shot your season is done in 2 days. There's great Upland hunting there, but unfortunately as a Non-Resident you can't plan a long trip around it. Great waterfowl opportunities though...
I thought it was 5 sharptails a day.

It's very hard for me to get away for 3 days. 10 would be impossible
Yes, there is a lot of scouting involved in goose hunting. The best time to go, is around Halloween.Snows are hard to scout.They change fields every day usually.

Yes, there is a lot of scouting involved in goose hunting. The best time to go, is around Halloween.Snows are hard to scout.They change fields every day usually.
Tip on scouting to the master-hunter of snows-
Look for a whole bunch —OF BIG WHITE BIRDS IN A FIELD!!😳

Just got back from Saskatchewan on a 3 day hunt. First 2 days highs in the 70s third day 85. Dry as a bone. 3 of us shot 120 consisting on ducks canada snow geese as well as about 15 sandhills. Unbelievable trip of a lifetime. The last time I went up there, I spent 2 weeks.I found a motel that was only 100 dollars a week!! Meals included. It was spectacular.

Back