Sad day

Man big brothers can sure spoil the fun can't they. I got my brother to start hunting, now when were dove hunting I'm making sure the dog finds them all, next thing I know I've only shot six and he has finished out both of our limits.

I"M BAAAACK and guess what was in the mail. a cow for the coot. oh the horror when i opened the package and tested the moo'er. sent chills down my spine and gave me flashbacks of having to share a bed with a baby coot that wasn't fully house broke yet:D should i give it to him or experiment with some gunpowder and left over fireworks:p

Wow blackcloud what an amazing act of kindness. I'm going to put on a Xmas concert just for you. me and my Moo cow are going to sing all the Xmas songs You'll love It:) I'll tape it so all the nice people on here can enjoy the wonderful noise of the moo cow:)
You blow it up my moo cow I'm going to give clyde the bomb in the hog feeder treatment:eek: That one even made dad giggle and thats hard to do:)

Wow blackcloud what an amazing act of kindness. I'm going to put on a Xmas concert just for you. me and my Moo cow are going to sing all the Xmas songs You'll love It:) I'll tape it so all the nice people on here can enjoy the wonderful noise of the moo cow:)
You blow it up my moo cow I'm going to give clyde the bomb in the hog feeder treatment:eek: That one even made dad giggle and thats hard to do:)

i'm going to have to learn how to post photos. currently the cow is in great danger. has 4 LARGE bottle rockets strapped to back. 1/2# of mixed gun powder strapped to is rear. going to put wings on it and mount 8 E-series estes model rocket engines to it. should look like a B-1 bomber. did put some safety glasses of its eyes and horns. cant have a blind moo cow roaming around. going to build a ramp for it hope i have the right launch angle. i'm wondering should i hook my musky pole up to it with the drag set SUPER loose to guide it like the wire on a tow missle? for safety i would like to launch it over your flooded pasture. my man shack is next to a daycare and i dont want to scare the kids. they are use to fire crackers and bottle rockets, but this might be a bit much for them. if i launch it over your pasture it might wake your dead beat bulls up and get them excited. so if you guys drink too much on a full moon and see a cow jump over the moon you are not seeing things it was a successful launch:D

i might not be the brightest bulb in the fixture but even i know enough not to get near this thing with a match. will be fired electronicly. no expense has been spared on propulsion or duct tape. safety budget might be lacking as well as sound engineering princeples. i cant spell either. the nun probable beat you because she was having flashbacks about me:D

i will only teach you if we use a baby cootie picture of you. will need a wide angle lenses to scan your baby picture. lots of baby fat. take a picture of jake so we can post it tommorow when you come over to pig out for free again. will 5 racks of ribs be enough.? bring the olives.

Blackcloud do you know where the MOO cows at:confused: Thats right I got it back. It was hard to get but I did it. I had to cross a mine field, swim a gator pit,sneak through a laser security system, but worst of all I had to take the nude picture of rosie Odonald of it:eek: My eyes are still burning and why the he!! do you have picture of her anyway. I made some of this up but can you figure out what parts are made up:D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! he got the cow back. i feed him sunday when he came for my youngest sons confirmation and he sneeks in my office and steals the cow along with the last of my fireworks.!!!!! how could you do this after a sacred event.:eek::eek::eek: you even ate all my ribs so i didnt have any leftovers for work.. i'll get you you cow napper. i should paint your dog pink so he looks like lady gaga on opening day:mad: you haven't heard the last from me..:mad: I'll be in south dakota twice this month so i will restock on fireworks and i will find the cow back!!!!

coot you done it now. the gloves are off this means WAR!!!! i paid a whole $4 for that cow plus shipping and handling.:mad::mad: i wont be able to sleep i'm so mad. you better sleep with one eye open. if you hear a noise during the night it might be me. you better not sleep in the semi on the end of the field. i might be driving by at work and find you. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!

heee heeee i got the cow back and MY fireworks. when will you learn to lock stuff up. boy your dog got upset when i tried to paint it's tail yellow. i tried to make up to it by giving it a speacal-k diet bar. must not be into health food:rolleyes:

Back